Apply to Team Domenica
Step 1: download form »
Please use the below links to download a new candidate enquiry form – available as a Word document or a PDF. You only need to complete one of them.
Step 2: return form »
Return a completed form to us via email to email@example.com or by post to Team Domenica, 5-7 Preston Road, Brighton BN1 4QE
Step 3: attend interview »
Prospective candidates and their parents will be invited in for an interview at café Domenica on Preston Road Brighton. Interviews generally take place on either a Wednesday or Thursday.
Step 4: start a trial »
Once the interview has taken place, candidates are then invited for a trial at Café Domenica on Preston Road Brighton.
Term Dates 2023 - 2024
Team Domenica Term Dates 2023 – 2024
- Term 1 Monday 11th September 2023 – Friday October 20th 2023 (6 weeks)
- Term 2 Monday 30th October 2023 – Friday 15th December 2023 (7 weeks)
- Term 3 Tuesday 2nd January 2024 – 9th February 2024 (6 weeks)
- Term 4 Monday 19th February 2024 – Thursday 28th March 2024 (6 weeks)
- Term 5 Monday 15th April 2024 – Friday 24th May 2024 (6 weeks)
- Term 6 Monday 3rd June 2024 – Friday 19th July 2024 (7 weeks)
Total 38 weeks.
- Friday 1st December 2023
- Tuesday 20th February 2024
- Thursday 6th June 2024
You can download the term dates for 2023 – 2024 by clicking the link below:
As a parent you always worry about your child’s future, even more so when they have learning disabilities. Since joining Team Domenica my daughter has felt supported in everything she has done. She feels listened to, cared for and valued.